There are exciting new trends in 2011 for Charlotte homeowners and their kitchen remodeling plans! The trends that we are seeing develop for 2011 and beyond appear to retain value and are more popular trends across most people’s particular interests, which bodes well for resells!
So let’s look at what we see as the top kitchen remodeling trends for 2011:
Top Charlotte Kitchen Remodeling Trends
1. Going “Green” is the most trendy kitchen style. And this “green” is actually the color green. Although appliance choices are still selected with the environment and energy use in mind, the color green has emerged as the popular trend. Shaker design (which we love in Charlotte!) is a close second trending choice.
2. Stainless Steel is the most trendy cabinetry. Recycled materials, maple, and then birch are the next choices for kitchen cabinetry.
3. Reclaimed Wood is the most trendy floor. Reclaimed wood is a great choice for giving your kitchen a warm and inviting feel. Bamboo (very environmentally popular) and wood floors are second and third.
4. Engineered Stone is the most trendy counter top . Now you get into the discussion of whether Corian or Silestone is the better choice. We’ll let you make that decision! Concrete was second and granite was the third choice in this trend.
5. Pullout Spray Style is the most trendy faucet. Second was stainless steel and third was the single-handle faucet.
6. Metal is the most trendy refrigeration. By far, metal is the top trending choice in kitchen appliances. It’s the designer look of metal that is most appealing.
7. Induction Cook top is the most trendy cooking option. Gas was second and the wall oven was trending in third place.
8. Table as Island is the most trendy kitchen island. A cooking center was second and a standard kitchen island was trending third. The “table as island” is a great way to bring the family together in the center of the kitchen cooking action!
We have deep, extended experience in remodeling and building kitchens of all types, sizes and budgets. Please call the Charlotte Remodeling Company and Charles Brown at 704-605-9695 for a free in-person consultation about your kitchen remodeling project!